Monday 27 January 2014

Return of the...Sasspatch (Once again) : 2014 and other cool stuff :)

Hello people :)

After (another) long absence filled with er.. being an English student, 21st birthday, Christmas, y'know, stuff... I am back ladies and gents (although not sure if I can quite get away with basically saying I'm far too busy doing really important things like eating mince pies and reading Shakespeare. But I digress..)

This year I'll be attempting as usual to make more posts on this channel, full of the usual sassy comments, intelligent musings and the occasional bout of navel-gazing pontification, which is like musing, only with bigger words and I get to be arty farty, (this being situation normal for all my English Lit people writing essays out there- can I get a literary holla?)

Additionally, I shall be boldly going where no (wo)man has gone before....
 (Ok quite a lot of people have, but as my pal Beth would attest, the plurals would just mess up my already not very verbatim ST reference.)
My lovely best buddy Beth, who has her own planet- the Planet Beth blog, of course!- and myself are starting up a literary blog :) called Beth and Brown's Beautiful Bookshelf (all the alliteration),  where we'll be talking about the books we like (and maybe loathed) to read and possibly branch out into films/ cultural musings yet to be decided. More on that when we've got it up and running, so stay tuned :)

This collaboration with my buddy has also led me to reassess the fact that my blog only seems to be a sass patch, not a sass planet. Have considered changing the name to The SassBatch to declare my admiration for He That Looks Like Many Otters, although I think this would amount to me jumping on an already very overcrowded bandwagon. (My admiration for the Cumberbatch is genuine though, I can assure you...*sigh* Sherlock S4 please...)

Anyway, I shall be back presently, with more sassy insights into culture and hopefully more posts than one roughly every three months. Prepare for alliterative literary goodness coming your way soon!

Toodlepip!



No comments:

Post a Comment